Thursday, December 18, 2008

Noah's Christmas Party at Fairmont

Mommy got the morning off and was able to come to my Christmas party at Fairmont. Memaw and Lola got to come too.

First we listened to a story that our teacher read.


Then we sang songs for the parents.


Next we went to see Santa. I got to sit on his lap and ask him for Legos and Polly Pocket for Christmas. I also got a candy cane from Mrs. Claus.


Lola got to visit with Santa too - it was her first time. She didn't even cry. She seemed more interested in Santa's belt buckle than actually talking to him. So, I told Santa that Lola wanted a life for Christmas (That was because when Lola crys, Daddy always says, "Get a Life!" I also told him that Lola needed a butt for Christmas (I figured Mommy doesn't have one and neither do I, so Lola might need one too).




We had time for a class picture - boy are my teachers patient. 30 four-year-olds can make a lot of noise and it takes a while to get everyone in place.


Then we had a party - I liked the fruit salad better than anything else - even the cupcakes.

No comments: