Saturday, October 17, 2009

Soccer

I am playing soccer again this year. However, now I play for Gibson and we play outside. I am liking it a lot. It isn't just the soccer that is fun... I like the after-game snacks and I like to turn cartwheels on the field. My dad is the assistant coach, but I don't really need him, because I already know how to play.

I got some new shoes too - the red makes me really fast!

I have even scored a few goals!!

However, mommy says that I am best at defense!!

Sometimes dad has to remind me not to elbow and push...

... but Auntie Courtney says those skills will come in handy some day.

Lola can dribble pretty well now too. However, she really likes to play in the dirt...



... and with a stick...

... and she especially likes it when she talks Auntie Courtney into taking her to the playground!!

No comments: