Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saint Patrick's Day

We of course wore green for Saint Patrick's day!! And, of course mom made us take pictures - again. She has to take pictures of everything!! She says that someday we will appreciate it, but right now it just gets in the way of our playing.



This is my new shirt that Auntie Courtney bought me. I think it is so cute! It reminds me of pigeon in the "Don't Let The Pigeon Drive the Bus" books. Plus the pigeon looks crazy - just like me!



Lola had a special outfit for Saint Patricks day. It was covered in shamrocks.


And here is Lola proving what mommy always says... that she doesn't like toys and always plays with things that she isn't supposed to have. In this case, at least she is carrying it with the points down - she is such a smart girl.



Lola was not at all interested in taking these pictures. She was ready for her bath. Mommy tried anyway.

She did a little bit better when mommy let her hold Dora - but not much!

No comments: