Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lots More From Easter

Mommy has been meaning to put these pictures up for a while, but she has been fooling around. I say, better late than never.

Lola is learning to read:) I am teaching her

I am such a big boy. I can't wait to go to kindergarden.


Mommy is always trying to get a picture of us together. She says it is hard. I guess it could be worse... there could be 3 of us.

I am so silly!


Right after this picture, Lola pinched me and knocked me over before running away:)

Still, I love her to death!!





Katie loves getting stuff from the Easter Bunny.

Lindsey does too. Of course, I know that this wasn't really the Easter Bunny - it was Memaw, but I won't tell.

Our southern belle.

Lindsey is easily entertained. Her favorite present was a rope!

Bubbles anyone??


Lola is learning quickly from me and has almost perfected "cheesy."

Hunting eggs for the 4th time. It never gets old when you are 5.

Touching the flowers "nicely."


This is one of my favorites.

Notice the gash over her left eyebrow. She always has some facial injury. This one came from a piano bench and happened while 3 pediatricians, and 1 E.R. physician watched.

More eggs!!

I love Easter!! It is so much fun to see what is in the eggs. Lola doesn't care what is in them - she just likes the eggs.






We are trying for some group shots for Memaw. Mommy says it is too hard to get everyone to look.






Lola is getting very good at riding her trike. However, she is not a fan of her helmet.

No comments: