Saturday, April 18, 2009

Angel Babies Walk

We went to the Angel Babies walk and had a great time. We were very excited because our friends Nikki and Tyler came with us. After the walk there were lots of fun games to play, and plenty of room to run around.














Look at that attitude... boy are mommy and daddy in trouble.




















Noah ran in a race with other kids. Mommy said next year I can run too!











Mommy even managed to get a half-way decent picture of the three of us while we ran around.

















Here Noah and I are tired after our long race / ride.





Tyler and Noah are getting along better and better. Soon, they better watch out...












We all even got to do a cake walk.



















Tyler needed a snack!! Noah and I did too.






















































We also got to go fishing for ducks. So much fun. I almost fell in, but mommy caught me just in time.

No comments: